Monday 18 June 2012

Skincare and 40 plus

I have been a skin care addict for longer than I care to remember.  My father worked in the cosmetics industry in the 70's and at a very young age I was daubing myself in amazing makeup and products that really weren't necessary on my youthful skin!  The glamour bug caught me hook, line and sinker - and I have never looked back.  I dread to think how many times I have been lured in to purchasing the latest 'it' cream and been so disappointed, and so annoyed at my stupidity!!!  I have hyper sensitive skin (too many products perhaps) and very dry skin!  I envy those women with their oily t-zones - but sadly, I cannot turn back time.

I can however, give my honest opinion - there are some fab products out there - products that have changed my life (and my flakey skin) and products which just shouldn't be out there!

What do you use?  Do you have a favourite product you return to again and again?  I would love to hear about it

No comments:

Post a Comment