Monday 18 June 2012

Clarisonic and Opal eye gizmo from Sonicare

Without question, I am a total devotee of the fabulous Clarisonic cleansing tool!  Despite my initial reticence as I thought my poor ,old skin really couldn't take anything too aggressive -it proved me wrong.  I use a sensitive head (blue in colour) and have it on a low setting.  I tend to use it either with a Clarins gentle cleanser or sometimes Cetaphil which always makes my skin feel so clean I could eat my dinner off it!  It is a fabulous weapon in keeping enlarged pores and spots at bay.  I couldn't recommend it enough.

The Opal eye gizmo thingy, however, I really could take or leave.  It is a small hand held device which has a small rubber head on it.  You apply a little of the serum that comes with it and apply it over the eye area.  It vibrates and supposedly this helps the serum work deep into your lines!  What tosh!  It feels quite nice and massagey but as far as my wrinkly, old peepers are concerned it does nothing at all.  The serum is pleasant but has silicon in it...hence I guess, the smoothed out lines.  Obviously I must need tile grout as the serum doesn't touch the sides!

Both are available at SpaceNK and aren't cheap. The Clarisonic, I think is a jewel  - and like a lot of people out there I bought the Opal because I believed the hype and I believed that if it was anything near as good as the Clarisonic it would be worth it's weight in gold ....fooled again!


No comments:

Post a Comment